Follow the Dream is dedicated to helping students pursue their dreams of obtaining future education opportunities and careers in media and entertainment.
We are determined to financially assist high school seniors within the Greater Los Angeles area, who have earned a 2.8 GPA or higher, have diligently assisted in their community/school and have a passion to pursue a career in the media and entertainment industry.
Monday, January 7th, 2019
First day your video submissions will be accepted.
Friday, April 5th, 2019
Last day to submit your video for consideration.
Saturday, April 6th - Saturday, April 27th, 2019
All video submissions will be reviewed by our Board of Directors.
Monday, May 6th, 2019
Selected candidate(s) will be announced and awarded.
1. Candidate must reside in the Greater Los Angeles area.
2. Candidate must be a current high school senior in the Greater Los Angeles area.
3. Candidate must have a 2.8 GPA or higher.
4. The candidate must be seeking to further their education at a Trade School, Junior College or a 4-year College/University.
5. The candidate must have an interest to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
1. Be creative, and don't forget to introduce yourself!
2. Tell us what your long-term dreams/goals are.
3. Let us know how you are working towards those dreams/goals right now.
4. Who inspires you?
5. Let us know how you help out at your school and/or in your community.
6. Video length should be no longer than two (2) minutes.
How to submit your video:
1. E-mail us: Attach your video in an e-mail, and include your full name, phone number, e-mail address and high school name in the body of the e-mail.
Subject Line: FTD Scholarship Video/(Your Name)
2. Submission Form: Fill out the submission form below and include the link to your video (Example: YouTube, Vimeo, etc.).
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions regarding our academic scholarship opportunity and/or submission process.
We look forward to reviewing your video! Follow The Dream!